With the unending community quarantines in different cities and increasing numbers of COVID-19 cases globally, also it’s better to use mobile wallets and banking apps to get things done faster (and avoid the crowd).
Due to such, Tru29 wanted to add an additional layer of safety measure for all its employees and it has found a solution with Asia United Bank’s Hellomoney.
With AUB’s Hellomoney Mobile App, it allowed the employees to disburse payroll for all its employee’s real-time. Aside from such, every Tru29 employee also enjoys other features and benefits such as:
- no initial deposit
- no maintaining balance
- no monthly fees
- may open an account with a single I.D.
- fund transfer to any local banks as well as to GCash, PayMaya, etc.
- pera padala (money remittance) to partner establishments like Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, and more.
- use in online shopping with its mastercard feature
- buy load
- pay bills
- deposit funds via direct deposit to any AUB branch or even at 7-11 convenience store nationwide
- and a lot more
With this strategic partnership between Tru29 and Asia United Bank, alll Tru29 staff can now enjoy a safe and reliable payroll aside from other benefits listed above.
Tru29 is committed to provide quality partnership with it’s clients and part of ensuring qualty service is taking care of its greatest asset – its staff. Every Tru29er can rest assure that Tru29 management will endeavour to continually seek areas of improvement just as it is committed to the same for all its clients globally.